Friday, January 23, 2009

The New Beginning.

Hi everyone!

I've been on vacation for the last year and several months, and when I came back, I realized that myspace was dead.
So I'm moving the advice HQ over here to Blogspot.

And with any luck, if people send me enough dollaridoos, I can buy the internet, and set up a nice tudor style mansion here and rest on my laurels. I have no idea what a laurel is.

Anyhoo, I am going to spend a few moments posting my old stuff from myspace and then have a whiskey drink and maybe help somebody new.
The old stuff is just to get you acquainted with my advice giving style. Hope to hear from you soon!
You may ask me questions via 'email' at
brynildson@gmail.com Please put 'Dear YesAndy!' in the subject line.

It's good to have a new home that people might come and visit.

Talk to you soon!

YesANDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment