Friday, January 23, 2009

Number one. The actual beginning.

This was the first YesAndy Blog. it wasn't very good, but you have to start somewhere.


Please note that even with 4 more years to go in the 2nd Bush Administration, I had high hopes that people could be helped.

posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2006

-Y.A.! (YesAndy!)



Here I am!
Current mood:Awesome!
Category: Life

Hey everybody!

I'm Yes, Andy!

This is the first of many blog entries here.
Since it is the first one, it isn't going to be as cool as some of the others.
See, all you have to do is ask me something. I'm not going to tell you all about my life and/or feelings. I'm here for you. Add me as a friend while you are here.
Also, subscribe to the blog, as there will be loads to read hopefully on a daily basis...unless i'm really hungover. Then I'll need a day or so.
Everybody gets a response from Yes, Andy!
I'm the new guy at the end of the bar who will give you advise or something to think about.

It could be fun, Hell if I know...

Stay Awesome!

Yes, Andy!

No comments:

Post a Comment